A Message About the Corona Virus
With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, things have been changing very quickly, day by day sometimes hour by hour.
While it’s difficult to say what could happen tonight or tomorrow, we wanted to bring everyone up to speed on where we are right now.
With the uncertain health crisis, we want to let everyone know that we are taking necessary precautions to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. The health and wellbeing of our owners, as well as our staff, are very important to us and we do not take this virus lightly.
What we have done so far:
· All public gathering places have been locked down
· No more than 10 people gathering together with a 6’ social distancing
· Extra cleaning instructions, focused on key traffic areas, equipment, door handles, countertops, etc
· Staff in direct contact with owners is mandatory to wear gloves & wipe down surfaces
· Caution posters & reminders provided
· Sales has been closed to not bring in any persons from outer regions.
· A questionnaire is in place for all owners & visitors coming onto the resort as well as when they call for a reservation
· Locked Reservations lobby, phone calls only. Any check in’s will be handled at the guardhouse
· Closed Stables
· Closing all Bathhouses except for the new bathhouse and Fort Wilderness Baths & laundry. These will close at 8:30 am & 3:15 pm daily for sanitizing
· Condos, Villas & Rental RV’s will be closed until April 10th. Existing occupants can remain for the duration of their current reservation.
· Reservations can be made after April 10th with a subject to change clause. We will reassess the situation as we get closer to that date and alert owners and staff of any changes.
· Owners in their own campers are still allowed to camp on sites. If you want spot on or off services, please pay for those over the phone at the time of your reservation to minimize physical contact with the staff.
What we need you to do to help us:
· If you are sick with a cough or fever, PLEASE STAY HOME
· Wash your hands frequently
· Cough into your elbow
· Follow the social distancing guidelines with each other and the staff
With that being said we are not shutting down unless there is a mandatory lockdown across the state or county mandated.
We understand in these uncertain times there is a lot of anxiety and LVL is doing our part to keep owners, guests and staff safe, healthy and happy as best we can.
LVL and MAR Management
LVL Management & Staff
Cause memories aren't made
in front of the TV
Come play outside!
Your own slice of Heaven...
Haven't Registered on our website yet? Was the last time you logged in before 2017?