Potato-Sausage Foil Packs Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Grill: 30 min.
MAKES: 4 servings
• 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
• 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
• 1 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 4 teaspoons lemon juice
• 4 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onion among four double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and salt.
2. Fold foil around kielbasa mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato-Sausage Foil Packs in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p61