Prep Time 1 min
Cook Time 15 min
Total Time 16 min
- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (7 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
- Pour 3 cups of cold water into skillet. Make sure the water covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chili and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and top with corn chips and Cheddar cheese. Serve immediately.