- 18-20 cooked meatballs
- 1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
- 6 sub buns
- Shredded cheese
- Place meatballs in a medium-sized pot. The meatballs can be frozen, but they must be already cooked.
- Empty one can of Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce into the pot with the meatballs. Heat the sauce and the meatballs over medium heat until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Use a spoon to place the meatballs in buns. Our buns took 3 meatballs each but fill your buns up. Spoon more sloppy joe sauce over the meatballs.
- Place the buns with the meatballs on baking sheet. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Recipe shared from https://growingupgabel.com/easy-sloppy-joes-recipe-meatballs/