• 3 medium red potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1 medium onion chopped
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 8 oz shredded cheese we used a colby, monterey, cheddar blend
• 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1. Create your foil packets with a double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 18 in.
2. Spray foil with non stick spray or grease with olive oil
3. Put 1/2 of potatoes in the middle of each foil packet
4. Dot with Butter
5. Sprinkle with Onion
6. Add Salt and Pepper.
7. Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
8. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
9. Carefully open foil so you don't steam yourself.
10. Sprinkle the bacon and cheeses over potato mixture.
11. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
12. Open foil with caution, so steam can escape.
Recipe shared from https://www.midlifehealthyliving.com/3-cheese-bacon-campfire-potatoes/