Perfect for holidays, camping trips, and a snack on the go!
- 1 (1 pound) bag of pretzels
- 1 cup olive oil (or whatever oil you choose)
- 1 T garlic salt
- 1 T dried dill
- 1 (1 oz) package of dry ranch seasoning.
- Pour pretzels into a gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup stir together the oil, garlic salt, dill, and ranch dressing mix.
- Pour over the pretzels and seal the bag.
- Shake to cover the pretzels in seasoning.
- Allow the pretzels to marinate overnight, turning the bag occasionally to get all pretzels coated.